Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

No comments:
 
First post of the new year! New year full of new challenges, and aspirations. I have taken on a new challenge to really change my lifestyle as far as eating and working out. So far it has been pure bliss. I am kickboxing my way through 2012... Amazing TUNA salad As a lover of many salads that are not the healthiest. Going along with my healthy lifestyle challenge this year, making small changes for the better. I made this creation. Tuna Salad 2(5oz) cans of albacore tuna in water 1 carrot 2 celery stalks 1/4 red onion 1 T relish handful of parsley dash of coarse black pepper dash of lemon pepper 3 T earth balance mindful mayo with olive oil Drain tuna, combine tuna and mayo in a bowl. In a food processor, pulse carrot, celery, parsley, and onion until desired consistence. Combine pulsed mixture with tuna, season with pepper and lemon pepper. Chill before enjoying!!
------------------ Soundtrak of the Day ------------- Otis Redding - Try a little tenderness

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff