Thursday, November 24, 2011

No comments:
 
This is just a quick post about my favorite foods for Thanksgiving.... I'm thankful for.... Friends and Family. Food has always been apart of the best memories created with friends and family. I am blessed to have the best Chefs in my family, the recipes and creations that have graced my plates in my youth; around the holidays are GENIUS!!! sadly I do not have pictures of ever food but just the names will blow your mind as they did my tastebuds....
So Lets Fix a Plate -N- Eat (in the words of my grandma Bailey) Dinner Tofu Mac 'n Cheese Sweet 'n Sour Green B-Beans Yeast Rolls Roasted Redskin potatoes Smashed Sweet potatoes Cornbread/Sausage Stuffing Oyster Stuffing Smothered Turkey Wings Garlic & Herb Butter Turkey Cranberry Sauce Turkey Gravy Potato Salad....etc ( There are at least 10 more) Drink Sparkling Apple Cider Dessert Sweet Potato Pie Pineapple Upside Down Cake Tipsy Cake Rum-Bread Pudding 7up pound cake Blueberry Cobbler Sweet potato pudding
------------------ Soundtrak of the Day ------------- Mary J Blige - Share My World

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff