Sunday, May 10, 2009

Love, Love, Love

No comments:
 
Since moving to Cali, I have made a vow to myself to write more blog posts. Make more art. Explore something new (to me) about Cali. Enjoy life. No worrying. This is sounding more like a new year's resolution list....lol, I digress. There is so much to do here and some much to get into. I am excited!!!!! Can You Tell? So far my journeying (is that a word?) has lead me to a few tapings of late night shows. An art festival in San Diego!!! Reading LAWEEKLY & Metromix (BrandX) religiously. Exploring any and every free event. Most recently, I attended Unique Los Angeles (major indie event), where I met so many cool people with gr8 unique creations. Stay Tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff